Tucked away behind Old Hall on the High Street of Cowbridge, and adjacent to the Physic Garden, lie the tranquil grounds of Old Hall Gardens.
Surrounded by the old Town Walls, this area forms a large part of the restored grounds that originally belonged to the town house of the Edmondes family, dating back to around 1740.
Shoppers use the paths through the gardens as a thoroughfare between a car park and the bustling High Street. A children’s nursery and the library stand within its grounds. But for those who are not in a hurry, the choice of benches offers a refuge from the rush of everyday life, and a place for quiet contemplation.
For more information, please visit our full website: http://www.oldhallgardens.org/